Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Gettin' Stampy

I don't know what it is, but around Fall, I start digging out all of my old rubber stamps and playing with them. Maybe it's something about the changing weather that makes me want to make cards and wrapping paper. Craft season, so to speak. Assemble has an order out to to one of our favorite artists and designers, The Small Object, for brand new stamps and fun schtuff. We can't wait--should be any day now!

Photos via Assemble's Instagram


These are what I've been playing with lately, the Nesting Doll Stamps from The Small Object--they're on their way! And just new in stock, a verrryy limited edition of Seattle Stamps from Yellow Owl Workshop. These are not even available on their website, so be sure to grab them here at Assemble.

Here's another absolute favorite from Yellow Owl Workshop. My goodness, I want to buy this so badly, but we only have six of them so I'm saving them for customers. Eeek! It's the Farm Scene Set ($24.50). Just lovely. *stamp* *stamp* *stamp*



Blogging tips